There are over 20 options to obtain permanent residency / citizenship by investment. By answering the following questions, you’ll know which program suits you best:
- How many countries is it possible to enter on a visa-free basis? Which countries? Where is permanent residence possible?
- What are the advantages of residence permit, permanent residence, citizenship?
- Do these statuses open doors to tax optimisation? Or, on the contrary, push even more tax obligations?
- What are the most common grounds for rejection?
- What investment options are available?
- Can my family obtain residency/citizenship together with me?
- Who can’t apply for a residency/citizenship? Can public officials, individuals with a judicial record, or civil partners of the main applicant obtain a second passport/residency?
- Is it necessary to confirm the source of your income?
- Will my future children inherit the status?
- How many times should I visit the country during the process? How many days do I need to stay in the country to meet the requirements of the program?
- What are the additional fees and taxes?
- At what stage of the registration process is it necessary to make the payment? Does the program allow to make the investment only after the application is approved?
- How to choose a profitable real estate object? How to identify an overpriced property?
- What obligations would I have once I become a resident/citizen of a particular country?
- Is it possible to return the investment?
We analyse more than 10 criteria and calculate a total amount of investment for each program beforehand, individually for each client. This approach helps our clients to avoid unexpected extra payments in the future and allows them to choose the best program.
Interested in more detailed information about residency & citizenship programs? Contact us!
- We offer free consultations, understanding how important it is for the client to make the only correct decision.
- We work only in the field of investment immigration, integrating gained experience into the investor’s goal.
- We work only with official programs of the European Union and Caribbean countries.
- Before signing the contract, we inform our clients about all additional fees and expenses.
- We conduct a screening to assess the investor’s chances of obtaining the desired citizenship.
- We oversee the process at each stage and work exclusively towards the result.
- We are in touch 24/7.