The Republic of Vanuatu has launched its citizenship by investment program in 2014. This is the only economic citizenship available for purchase in the Oceania region. According to the program regulations, a limit will be imposed on the number of applications, though at the moment, there is no information on the quota.
Vanuatu is the birthplace of bungee jumping, and ranks 4th in the Happy Planet Index that measures citizens’ well-being and sustainability of life. The country’s economic development is impressive as well: according to the World Bank, in 2016, Vanuatu achieved a 4% economic growth. For 2017, the government predicts a 4.5% growth. The Vanuatu citizenship by investment program contributes to the rising numbers in no small measure. The Vanuatu Daily Post reports that the program boosts the small island nation’s budget by around $6 million every year. Essentially, the country flourishes thanks to wealthy tourists.
Vanuatu is a Pacific archipelago that consists of 83 islands and is located to Australia’s east. The country has gained its independence relatively recently, in 1980. It is possible to quickly reach the islands via plane from neighboring Fiji, New Zealand, and/or Australia.
Promoting and observing healthy eating habits is the latest hot thing in Vanuatu. There are no genetically modified foods, and no chemicals are used by local food producers.
The pristine wildlife purity, intriguing underwater world, deep-water beaches are enthralling. Vanuatu’s citizenship makes it possible for you to enjoy it all.
The minimum donation to the country is USD 150.000
Due diligence: - $ 2,000 for each applicant
Government fees (depends on the quantity and age of the applicants)
Example of all expenses
Step by step procedure
Checklist of documents
Information about the country
Usually the process takes 1 to 2 months. Investors must meet the following criteria:
Absence of sanctions, restrictions or prohibitions to entry the EU, USA, UK and Canada Ability to confirm the legality of the source of income and available capital
A background free of bankruptcies and previous convictions and a favorable credit history are welcomed Good health
Who can obtain the citizenship of Vanuatu with the main applicant?
Children under the age of 18
Dependent children who have reached the age of 18 but are under 25 years old and are studying at university
Persons, regardless of age, who have a mental or physical disability
Dependent parents of the main applicant or his spouse, who have reached the age of 65 and are living with the main applicant
Сhildren who are born after their parents receive citizenship will obtain citizenship for free
Before you apply for citizenship we will perform the background check for free
Want to apply for a free background check?
Citizenship by investments is the official state program of Vanuatu You can fill out the application form and apply for citizenship only through a certified agent who has a permission from the Government. This excludes possible fraud with money and documents of the investor
We provide the preliminary background check, analyze risks and submit a preliminary report According to the citizenship act you should make an investment only application’s approval. We charge our services fee after you receive the passport. You only pay for the results!
There’s a high possibility of Vanuatu becoming the first country to start accepting bitcoins in exchange for its passport. With rapid bitcoin growth rate, investing bitcoins in a Vanuatu citizenship could be a wise thing to do. Your second passport could be issued in just 8 weeks. This is the fastest second citizenship acquisition process in the world. In contrast to the terms of Caribbean investment programs, Vanuatu only demands due diligence checks performed for adult applicants. This will reduce second passport purchase costs in case children under 18 years of age are included in the application. The Vanuatu citizenship by investment program has a number of additional requirements: declaration of at least $450,000 in personal assets, and the potential investor must be under 65 years of age. Caribbean countries don’t have such conditions. The application and documents are to be submitted through an accredited agent to relevant authorities. Before application processing starts, the candidate is to pay the due diligence check fee and 25% of the non-refundable donation. The remaining 75% are transferred to the government account only after the application is approved. Government policies positively affect Vanuatu’s business sphere. Vanuatu’s economy ranks 83rd in the global ease of doing business index, according to the World Bank data. The progress this country has made over the past couple of years is truly interesting. In terms of investor protection and loan issuance, Vanuatu has climbed over 20 positions up in respective ratings.
Get a Detailed Consultation